Cabernet Sauvignon is a standout variety from Washington, with silky tannins, rich complexity and concentrated fruit. That’s why our Columbia Valley Cabernet is the perfect choice to carry the nostalgic banner of our
50th anniversary. Raise a glass and help us celebrate the next 50 years! - Bob Bertheau, Head Winemaker
• The 2015 vintage was one of the warmest growing seasons on record in Washington state.
• Warm temperatures continued through the spring and summer, moderating slightly into fall and extending an early harvest.
• Overall, 2015 saw optimal ripening across varieties and yielded outstanding wines throughout the region.
• Sourced from Columbia Valley vineyards in eastern Washington including our Cold Creek, Canoe Ridge Estate and Indian Wells vineyards.
• Columbia Valley vineyards lie in the rain shadow of the Cascade Mountains and receive just 6-8 inches of rainfall annually.
• Warm, sunny days and cool evening temperatures create ideal conditions for intense aroma and flavor development in the ripening grapes.
• Ripe grapes were destemmed and inoculated with various strains of yeast to maximize complexity.
• Gentle pumpovers during fermentation were used to extract color and flavor and produce soft, supple tannins.
• Aged 14 months in American and French oak, 32% new.
87% Cabernet Sauvignon
1% Cabernet Franc
1% Petit Verdot
TA: 0.55 /100ml
pH: 3.85 pH