* 2018 was another stellar growing season and vintage in Washington.
* Warm spring temperatures were followed by mild conditions throughout the growing season allowing for extended hang time and flavor development.
* Warm fall days allowed for full ripeness, while cool Washington nights helped maintain
crisp natural acidity.
* Grapes were picked at approximately 22 Brix to develop a bright, juicy wine.
* The fruit was fed directly to press. After two days of cold settling, the clean juice was racked off solids.
* Cool 14-20 day fermentation in stainless steel tanks enhanced this variety’s lively aromatics.
This crisp, refreshing Pinot Grigio offers aromas of fresh melon and green apple followed by flavors of pear and honeysuckle. Pair this wine with your favorite seafood dish.
- BLEND: Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc & other aromatic white varieties.
- TA: 0.60 g/100 mL
- ALCOHOL: 12.5%