This crisp, refreshing Pinot Grigio offers aromas of fresh melon and green apple followed by flavors of pear and honeysuckle. Pair this wine with your favorite seafood dish. - Keith Kenison, Winemaker
• The 2016 vintage experienced the best of both worlds with a hot spring and early summer. A cooler than normal end of the ripening season allowed the wines to have ripeness, yet maintain freshness and elegance.
• The early dry and warm spring, combined with cooler temperatures in August and September, slowed down ripening and resulted in the longest harvest on record in Washington State (August 15-November 15).
• Overall, 2016 saw very favorable growing conditions, producing wines with nicely resolved tannins and maturity.
• Grapes were picked at approximately 22 Brix to develop a bright, juicy wine.
• The fruit was fed directly to press. After two days of cold settling, the clean juice was racked off solids.
• Cool 14-20 day fermentation in stainless steel tanks enhanced this variety’s lively aromatics.
95.5% Pinot Grigio
0.5% Pinot Blanc
Total Acidity: 0.58g/100ml
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: