• The 2015 vintage was one of the warmest growing seasons on record in Washington.
• Warm temperatures continued through the spring and summer, moderating slightly into fall and extending an early harvest.
• Overall, 2015 saw very favorable growing conditions, producing optimal ripening across varieties and yielding outstanding wines throughout the region.
• Grapes were sourced from vineyards throughout eastern Washington, including the Horse Heaven Hills, Wahluke Slope
and other parts of the Columbia Valley.
• The wine was aged for approximately 12 months in a combination of American and French oak barrels to build structure and soften the blend.
• Each variety was fermented and aged separately with blending occurring just weeks before bottling.
This round, structured Merlot is packed with rich flavors and aromas of blackberry, plum, cherry and mocha. Balanced in style, the wine is soft, approachable and food friendly. - Keith Kenison, Winemaker
2% other select varieties
Total Acidity: 0.51 g/100ml